Season 2020 Junior NPL trials – conditions
- Trials for Junior NPL squads are by invitation only – uninvited players arriving to trial will be turned away
- All players (including existing MUMFC players) are required to submit an expression of interest form (below)
- Players will be required to trial within their correct age group unless otherwise advised by the Technical Director. Talented players may subsequently be offered the opportunity to trial in an older age group, including for Men’s State League U18.
- Non-MUMFC members, on invitation to trial, must pay a $50 deposit to secure their place at trials:
- unsuccessful trialists’ deposits will be refunded in full
- successful trialists’ deposits will be deducted from their 2020 Club fees
- no-shows and players declining an offer will forfeit their deposit
- All players, parents and spectators are bound by the Club’s Code of Conduct, found at https://www.mumfc.com.au/images/pdfs/MUMFC_Code_of_Conduct.pdf
- Parents/carers must commit to assist with at least one voluntary role for the Club – this is a condition of entry into the program. (List of roles are below in form)
U13: Mon 23 & Wed 25 Sep - EOIs close Mon 16 Sep
U14: Mon 14 & Wed 16 Oct - EOIs close Mon 07 Oct
U15: Mon 14 & Wed 16 Oct - EOIs close Mon 07 Oct
U16: Tue 15 & Thu 17 Oct - EOIs close Mon 07 Oct
All trials will be held at Murdoch University synthetics, Pitch A.