All participants go into the draw to play at HBF park during half time at a Perth Glory game (Limited spots available)
Thursday 18th & Friday 19th July Tompkins Park, Applecross
Here’s what you can look forward to;
- 12 hours of soccer over 2 days (9:00am-3:00pm)
- Players between 5-13 years old.
- Skills and development training by Perth Glory coaches
- Inflatable Soccer Pitch (Tournaments)
- Meet and Great with the Perth Glory stars
- Inflatable Dartboard (Target / Technique Practice)
- Soccer – Tennis – Volleyball Nets – (Skill, Touch & Technique)
- Structured Timetable of how the day will run.
- Education Sessions on Healthy Food Intake & Resilience (which will work in conjunction with our sponsors Healthway & the Perth Glory and Socceroo Players)
- S.A.Q – Speed, Agility & Quickness
- Skills Corner – Obstacle Course of Skills (differing items such as mannequins and hoops)
- All participants receive a free ticket to a Perth Glory match