Run by our Technical Director Mark Jones, the MUM FC Football Mastery Program is for players wanting to take the next step in their football development. Mark is an FFA PRO licensed coach of A-League standing. His experience and instructional capability will ensure outstanding results. View Mark's CV here
We are excited to announce a new program for U13-U16 in Term 4.
Designed specifically for adolescent footballers, this series of 6 sessions applies sports science in a football-specific context and will include:
- constant emphasis on ball mastery technique to improve execution and effectiveness
- football-specific injury prevention with an emphasis on activation and mobility
- speed, agility and football power exercises to improve performance and reaction time
- testing to monitor improvements and to compare/benchmark yourself against elite European footballers of your age: tests include Ronaldo speed test, Arrowhead agility test, short dribbling test and the YoYo IR test
- monitoring and education in session loads and wellness
- introduction to gym technique
This is a unique opportunity to be coached by a FIFA Fitness Instructor – one of only 12 in the world – helping to elevate your game by improving strength, speed and agility.
Due to the highly specialised nature of this clinic, numbers are limited and places are initially offered to the Football Mastery family and current NPL players only.
Mondays 5.30-7.00pm (90 minutes)
4 Nov - 9 Dec (6 sessions)
- Murdoch University synthetics (click here for a map)
MUM FC Member Special offer:
What to wear and bring:
- Boots, shin pads, water bottle
- Bring along at least one aspect of your game that you want to change and let Mark help you make that change during the program through instruction, technique, practice and feedback.