Murdoch University Melville FC occupies three separate playing grounds:
- Pitches A, B, C and D at Len Shearer Reserve, Marcus Ave, Booragoon
Note that Pitch B is also broken into two smaller pitches for junior games:
- Pitch B1 toward the middle of the grassed area
- Pitch B2 to the east (right) in the picture below adjacent to the trees
- Pitches A, B and C at Winthrop Reserve (aka Winthrop Park), Winthrop Drive, Winthrop
- Pitches A and B on synthetic while C and D are on grass at the Murdoch University Playing Grounds, Discovery Way, Murdoch
Teams will train at these reserves, in a location designated in the Pitch Training Organiser
Match Day pitch allocations are defined on the Weekend Pitch Allocation page of our web site.
The following maps show these eleven pitches:
For a map where you can enter directions, click here.